This analysis will inform your strategies and plans with customer sales performance data, help you develop a differentiated segment strategy, and serve as the foundation for a data-driven forecast for targeted growth programs. At the end of the 2-week Sales Analysis, we’ll provide:
- Presentation via video conference that provides clarity about your sales organization
- Strategic understanding of your customer base and its variability in terms of performance — which customers drive your business, what parts of your customer base are providing growth (or have the potential to), and which are declining
- Recommendations for next steps
After reviewing their sales data, many of our clients have discovered that their “customer portfolio” is far from diversified.
Typically middle market companies see more than 80% of their sales volume in the top 20% of their customer accounts. Sometimes a dive into the data reveals things are much more serious… a recent client of ours had more than 90% of revenue with their top three customers! Yes, you read that right.
So what does it all mean, and why should you care?
Well first, it’s risky to put all of your proverbial sales eggs in one basket. Second, the bottom one or two deciles may hold a good number of customers that are taking attention from your sales or account teams but aren’t making you money (or are in the red). And that means there are a lot of customers in the middle who may be looking to increase their spend with you if only there was extra attention to give. Having all of the information means reducing your exposure, increasing opportunities, and solidifying relationships with top accounts.
Ready to learn more?
FortéOne has developed a OneWin Sales Analysis tool to dig into your data quickly and give you answers that impact your decision-making now.
This two week sales review is available for a discounted fixed fee of $10,000 for new customers. Existing customers can add this on to a current engagement for a further reduced rate.
What We Will Need From You
- 3 Years of Sales Data including Client/Customer Information
- If you have other data such as geography, product category, etc., feel free to include it!
- Complete the ‘Let’s Get Started’ kick-off form to the right (or below if you’re on a mobile device) — a FortéOne executive will contact you within one business day to discuss how we can help you get started.
No strings attached, no commitment required — though we’re here to help if there’s room for improvement or any other pain points in your organization.
Red Flag Alert: If you don’t have three years of accurate client sales data readily available, you may want to read one of our recent eBooks “The Value and Characteristics of a Competent CFO in Middle Market Companies.” If you aren’t sure where you’ve been, it’s hard to know where you’re going.